KILLEEN, Texas (Feb. 18, 2022) – The City of Killeen’s Department of Public Works’ Engineering Division will be closing several roads next week, weather permitting, as part of an ongoing project to install a 20-inch natural gas main in north east Killeen. This full project is scheduled to be completed around the end of February.
The scheduled closures are from Feb. 21 – Feb. 26 and are as follows:
- Marlin Drive, from Remington Drive to Winchester Drive
- Acron Drive, from Prairie Drive to Mountain View Drive
- Hunt Drive, from Chase Circle to Mountain View Drive
- Jerome Drive, from West Creek Circle to Ridglea Court
- Lago Trail, from Lago Circle to Ridglea Court
- Lazy Ridge Drive, from Westcliff Road to Whitmire Drive
- Hidden Hill Drive, from Schwertner Drive to Whitmire Drive
- Schwertner Drive, from Wood Hollow Drive to Whitmire Drive
Repairs are being made to the streets in these areas, and personnel and equipment must enter the roadway to complete the work.
The contractor will have traffic guided around the work sites. Motorists should anticipate delays and are asked to use caution and obey traffic control devices.
If you wish to make inquiries, please contact the City of Killeen Engineering office at (254) 616-3172 or email email@example.com. The City of Killeen apologizes for any inconvenience as a result of this work and appreciates your cooperation.