Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Killeen nonprofit youth organizations deliver programs and services for the youth in our community. The City of Killeen is making assistance available to Killeen nonprofit youth organizations to enable these organizations to continue to provide these ongoing programs to the community.
*Please provide a power point presentation to be given at a City Council meeting. The presentation should include at a minimum: an overview of the organization, services provided by the organization, the financial request, the public purpose, and how the funds will be used. Presentations should not exceed 5 minutes length.
1. The information submitted to the City of Killeen in this application, and substantially in connection with this application, is true and accurate.
2. The applicant organization is compliant with applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, and orders applicable to it that could have an adverse material impact on the project. Adverse material impact includes lawsuits, criminal or civil actions, bankruptcy proceedings, regulatory action by a governmental entity, or inadequate capital to complete the project.
3. The applicant organization is not in default under the terms and conditions of any grant or loan agreements, leases, or financing arrangements with its creditors that could have an adverse material impact on the program.
4. The applicant organization must disclose, and will continue to disclose, any occurrence or event that could have an adverse material impact on the program.
5. If funded, grant awards will be made in the form of a sub-recipient agreement executed between the applicant and the City. The grant period, scope, allowable budget, and reporting requirements will be outlined in the contract between the nonprofit and the City. Payments will be made on an itemized basis; no lump sums will be distributed through this program.
6. Submitting false or misleading information in connection with an application may result in the applicant being found ineligible for financial assistance under the funding program, and the applicant or its representative may be subject to civil and or criminal prosecution.
7. Applicant must complete entire application to be eligible.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field