View all facilities
Family Aquatic Center
|Other Link||Parks and Recreation Online Registration|
FAMILY AQUATIC CENTER OPENS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- 2,180 square foot bath house with male, female, and family restroom available
- 25-meter Pool
- Diving Board
- Bowl Slide
- Plunge Slide
- Open Flume Racing Slide
- Closed Flume Racing Slide
- Water Playground with two Children's Slides
- Rock Wall
- Splash Pad
- Zero Depth Entry
- Rental Pavilions
- Shade Structures
- Picnic Tables
- Deck Seating for Patrons
- 3 and younger: Free
- Age 4 to 16: $6
- Age 17 to 54: $7
- Age 55 and older: $5
- Cooler fee: $10 (limit one per cooler per family) Coolers can be no larger than 19.5" x 19.5" and must close evenly (no alcohol or glass permitted) and a 100% check is completed at the welcome table.
Youth ID Information
- Youth between the ages of 13 and 16 must have a youth ID form completed by a parent/legal guardian prior to entering the park unaccompanied. Youth age 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times; a brother or sister will not be allowed to bring in a sibling age 12 or under.
Reservations opening March 7, 2022
- No refunds or rain checks.
- Family Aquatic Center FAQ's (PDF)
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No outside food or drinks, including water. Baby formula is allowed. The FAC has a concession stand at the facility. If you choose to pack a lunch to eat outside of the facility, you will be allowed re-entry. If the FAC has reached capacity, you may be asked to wait in line until another patron has exited the facility.
- No glass.
- No running or horseplay.
- No profanity.
- No gum.
- No pets.
- Swimsuits mandatory.
- No cotton clothing allowed in pools.
- No basketball shorts.
- Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
- No pool toys, floats, or other flotation devices.
- No smoking inside and within 15 feet of the building.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse service.
- Children that are 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult that is 16 years or older.
- Must be 48 inches or taller to ride large slides.
- Must be 48 inches or taller to go in the 3 feet, 6 inches area without supervision.
- All adults and/or senior residents must show a form of identification in order to receive the resident pricing.
- No outside balls, kick boards or water guns allowed.
- Children that are not potty trained must wear swim diapers, no regular diapers allowed in swimming areas.
- You have the ultimate responsibility to supervise your children. Lifeguards are provided for monitoring the safety of all guests and are not responsible for supervising your child. Your child's safety is a shared responsibility.
- All youth less than 48" in height will be required to be within arms reach of a parent or guardian at all times during their visit.
- Wristbands are given (one to parent, and one to youth under 48") to ensure there is a parent or guardian supervising their child at all times.