Early vote June 1 through 8; Election Day is June 12.
The City of Killeen will hold a second election June 12 for the District 4 City Council seat following a tie in the May 1 election.
District 4 voters will choose between the two candidates who tied in the May 1 election, Steve Harris and Michael Boyd. Only voters who live in District 4 may vote in this election.
Early voting for the second election is scheduled June 1 through 8. Election Day is Saturday, June 12.
The first and last days of early voting, June 1 and 8, will have extended hours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Voting June 2, 3, 4 and 7 will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Voters may cast ballots at either of the two early voting locations. Early voting locations are:
- Killeen City Hall, 101 North College Street
- Lions Club Park Senior Center, 1700-A E. Stan Schlueter Loop
Election Day voting will take place Saturday, June 12, at precinct polling locations from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. District 4 precinct locations are:
- Precinct 404 Fire Station #7, 3701 Watercrest Road
- Precinct 405 Shoemaker High School (small gym), 3302 Clear Creek Road
- Precincts 401, 402, 412, 413 Fire Station #9, 5400 Bunny Trail
More election information is available online at KilleenTexas.gov/Election.