New site has been used by other cities and the Building Inspections division is happy to host it
KILLEEN, Texas (Oct. 2, 2023) - The City of Killeen’s Development Services’ Building Inspections division has unveiled a new customer portal platform to submit and apply for construction building permits and request inspections online.
The platform is called MyGovernmentOnline (MGO) and is a widely used site.
All existing applications that are received and/or permitted prior to October 1, 2023, will remain in the current Naviline system until completion.
Starting Oct. 1, 2023, all permits must be submitted through the MGO customer portal. All contractors, residents and other users of the customer portal will need to create an account or login into the new City of Killeen MGO Connect customer portal, which can be found at www.KilleenTexas.gov/Build. A direct link can be found at www.mgoconnect.org/cp/portal. New users will simply select the ‘New Account’ link at the top of the page and enter the requested details.
This online portal creates:
• A simple online application submittal that is paperless and easy to navigate.
• An informational landing page where City of Killeen – Building Inspections can share important messages through the customer portal.
• A condensed ‘Projects’ list that allows citizens to view their pending applications as well as permits that are in-progress from a single location.
• Contains useful Maps and Graphical interfaces.
• “I Want To…” feature where an applicant can quickly Pay Fees, Print Receipts, Print Permits, Request Inspections and more.
• View the progress of a project with a modernized “Tasks List” feature indicang the current project stage as well as any incomplete and completed tasks.
If further assistance is needed, please contact the MGO support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the MGO Help Desk at (985)851-0760.