July 28, 2020 - July 30, 2020
1700 E Stan Schlueter Loop
Killeen, TX 76542
$196 (20% off early bird discount! Expires June 28)
After June 28, $245
Breakthrough Basketball Shooting Camp
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
This specialized 3-day camp will give you the drills and instruction you need to become a top-flight shooter who stands out from the competition.
Go into season ready to increase your shooting percentage and range with better mechanics and more confidence in your shot.
These are the secrets perfected by the world’s greatest shooters, and now they’re yours as part of the 3-day intensive Shooting & Offensive Skills Camp.
Grades 5-12, boys & girls
Train and improve your game under Coach Tasheba Butler, who played her college ball at Lander University where she surpassed the 1,000 point milestone and finished her career with 1,191 points. Focus on skills and strategies used over the last several years to help players reach next-level development and become a top-flight shooter who stands out from the competition.
What you’ll learn:
- Shooting fundamentals to quickly boost your FG and FT %
- Common mistakes limiting players’ shooting ability (and fixes)
- How to develop a quicker release for better looks and avoid blocks
- The “Steve Nash Adjustment” extending your shooting range
- Proper body positioning for maximum shooting accuracy
- Techniques for creating space for more clean looks at the basket
- Pro-level secrets for shooting off the dribble
- Catch-and-shoot fundamentals for varying game situations
- The “shooters mentality” for a psychological edge in every situation
Coaches can attend for free by working the camp. Email us if you're interested in helping with the camp. Otherwise there is a $97 fee to attend as an "observing coach". You will get to learn new drills and techniques from Tasheba Butler, just like all the players and other coaches in attendance. Visit this link to reserve your spot as an observing coach. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us or request a phone call.