December 7, 2022 3:03 PM
Milling and Overlay work to be done on Brandy Loop starting Thursday
The City of Killeen’s Department of Public Works’ Transportation Division will be performing milling and overlay work on Brandy Loop starting Thursday, Dec. 8 through Friday, Dec. 9 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
During this work personnel and equipment must enter the roadway to complete the work and possible lane closures may occur. There will be a series of traffic control devices in place and crews will have traffic detoured around the work sites. Motorists should anticipate delays and are asked to use caution and obey traffic control devices.
The work is part of an ongoing milling and overlay project that began in November and will continue into 2023.
The project includes the following streets:
• Twin Creek Drive from Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rancier Avenue
• Greenforest Circle, from Roy Reynolds Drive to Greenforest Circle
• Old FM 440 from Central Texas Expressway to Stan Schlueter Loop
• WS Young Drive from Central Texas Expressway to Veteran Memorial Boulevard
• Brandy Loop, entire road
• Desert Willow Drive from Clear Creek Road to Bachelor Button Boulevard
• Elms Road from Windfield Drive to Clear Creek Road
• Judson Avenue from Deputy Drive to Stan Schlueter Loop
If you wish to make inquiries, please contact the Transportation office at 254-616-3153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The City of Killeen apologizes for any inconvenience as a result of this work and appreciates your cooperation.