Residents of Killeen and Bell County may be eligible for FEMA disaster assistance. Individual Assistance may be approved for damages related directly to the severe weather that began February 11, 2021. Go to disasterassistance.gov for details and to apply today.
The State of Texas is calling on Texans to report the damage they sustained related to the winter weather disaster that began February 11, 2021. Results will assist officials in assessing damages and provide opportunities for individual and city federal aid. An online survey is available now in English and in Spanish. Please go to https://arcg.is/uOrOb to complete the survey as soon as possible.
Water Filling Stations
- The boil water order issued for all properties in Killeen February 17 has been lifted effective February 24 at 10 p.m. Normal usage may resume immediately.
- No current water restrictions.
- Call in private property leaks to 254-501-6320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utility payment questions? Email email@example.com or call 254-501-7800.
- Road damage has occurred due to severe weather. Use caution when driving. Damage assessment underway.
- City offices open. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Online mapping tool allows residents to give input on specific geographic locations. Read on...
Closures are for turn lane installation at new subdivision. Read on...
Event will air live on web and television. Read on...
Market will be open Tuesdays May 4 through October 26. Read on...
Online surveys gather individual insights to shape collective community goals. Read on...
Proposed fees for Fiscal Year 2022 published for public review. Read on...