A winter weather emergency began in Killeen February 11, 2021, and Mayor Jose Segarra issued a local disaster declaration for a winter weather emergency February 15, 2021. The City of Killeen activated its Emergency Management Plan.
Residents of Killeen and Bell County may be eligible for FEMA disaster assistance. Individual Assistance may be approved for damages related directly to the severe weather that began February 11, 2021.
Updated as situation continues
- The boil water order issued for all properties in Killeen February 17 has been lifted effective February 24 at 10 p.m. Normal usage may resume immediately.
- No current water restrictions.
- Call in private property leaks to 254-501-6320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utility payment questions? Email email@example.com or call 254-501-7800.
- Road damage has occurred due to severe weather. Use caution when driving. Damage assessment underway.
- City offices open. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Bring your furry friends and splash into fall Read on...
La ciudad de Killeen le ofrece a la comunidad hispana/latina el programa de asistencia para compradoLa clase brindará una oportunidad para aprender a ser dueño de su primera casa Read on...
The class provides an opportunity to learn about owning your first home Read on...
Crews complete water line break repairs Read on...
Vaccines, tests will be available while supplies last Read on...
Residents can dispose of bulk items at four locations throughout the city Read on...