Executive Director of
Information Technology Services
218-B East Avenue D
Killeen, TX 76541
The Department of Information Technology’s responsibilities fall into three categories.
• Operation of IT and communications infrastructure including all related equipment, software and personnel.
• Governance of IT investments in support of the city staff, management and City Council.
• Procurement of technology on behalf of the Departments and Divisions in the City of Killeen
Also included in our responsibilities is the operation and maintenance of the enterprise resource planning software.
MAJOR DIVISION GOALS
• Provide technical service to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer; maximizing their productivity.
• Provide City of Killeen employees and Council members with the most current hardware and software at a reasonable cost.