A winter weather emergency began in Killeen February 11, 2021, and Mayor Jose Segarra issued a local disaster declaration for a winter weather emergency February 15, 2021. The City of Killeen activated its Emergency Management Plan.
Residents of Killeen and Bell County may be eligible for FEMA disaster assistance. Individual Assistance may be approved for damages related directly to the severe weather that began February 11, 2021.
Updated as situation continues
- The boil water order issued for all properties in Killeen February 17 has been lifted effective February 24 at 10 p.m. Normal usage may resume immediately.
- No current water restrictions.
- Call in private property leaks to 254-501-6320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utility payment questions? Email email@example.com or call 254-501-7800.
- Road damage has occurred due to severe weather. Use caution when driving. Damage assessment underway.
- City offices open. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Several improvements included in biggest budget approval for the city Read on...
Vaccines, 500 tests will be available daily while supplies last Read on...
Westbound shutdown is for installation of water main Read on...
Installation of sanitary sewer services Read on...
The first-of-its-kind event in the city will be on display Sept. 18-19 Read on...
Council woman and healthcare professional, Nina Cobb, featured in video Read on...