Residents of Killeen and Bell County may be eligible for FEMA disaster assistance. Individual Assistance may be approved for damages related directly to the severe weather that began February 11, 2021. Go to disasterassistance.gov for details and to apply today.
The State of Texas is calling on Texans to report the damage they sustained related to the winter weather disaster that began February 11, 2021. Results will assist officials in assessing damages and provide opportunities for individual and city federal aid. An online survey is available now in English and in Spanish. Please go to https://arcg.is/uOrOb to complete the survey as soon as possible.
- The boil water order issued for all properties in Killeen February 17 has been lifted effective February 24 at 10 p.m. Normal usage may resume immediately.
- No current water restrictions.
- Call in private property leaks to 254-501-6320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utility payment questions? Email email@example.com or call 254-501-7800.
- Road damage has occurred due to severe weather. Use caution when driving. Damage assessment underway.
- City offices open. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Normal water usage may resume immediately. Read on...
Learn how fiscal analysis can lead to smart development and a vibrant community. Read on...
Water main break repair interrupts service. Read on...
Residents can safely dispose of toxic household chemicals. Read on...
Customers must pay in full or establish a payment plan by May 14. Read on...
A dozen vendors expected at opening day. Read on...